Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby Blossoms

Here's another card I made with the set Baby Blossoms.  I'm having a lot of fun with this set.  I'm planning a stamp camp for January and I'm definitely going to use this set.  I also used the leaf stitch stamp from the wheel In Stitches.  I unmounted this wheel and cut the images apart.  I think I will get a lot more use out of the stitches individually.  My color combo is Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi.  I used another new punch on this card.  I got the scallop circle punch with some Christmas money.  I think I'm going to use it more for scrapbooking but I wanted to try it out.  I layered my punched border and stamped image on the Top Note die.  I finished with a little sponging and spritzer on the backgound.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: