Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Build a Blossom in Rich Razzleberry

I'm really loving this Build a Blossom set and coordinating Blossom Petals punch!  For this card I went with some brighter colors - Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise and Pear Pizzazz.  For the flower, I inked the full petal stamp and then stamped off once to get a lighter shade.  For the detail petal stamp I just stamped like I normally would.  That way I got two shades of Rich Razzleberry with just enough contrast to show the details in the stamp.  I did the same thing with the leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink.  The sentiment is from the set Fabulous Phrases.  Another one of my favorite sets!  I used the Scallop Ribbon punch to add a little Tempting Turquoise to the background.  I finished with a button for the center of my flower.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: