Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Field Flowers with Woodgrain Background

Here's another card I made with the Field Flowers set.  I also just got the background stamp Woodgrain so I wanted to try to incorporate that as well.  I stamped the Woodgrain on some polka dot DSP.  Its a little hard to make out in the photo.  Next I stamped the flowers and stem on top of the Woodgrain background.  I decided that the flowers got a little lost in the pattern so I stamped them again and fussy cut them to pop them up.  I rarely cut out images but I like how this turned out.  I distressed the edges and inked them a little.  My colors are So Saffron, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Old Olive.  I layered my sentiment in a couple circle punches and finished it off with some linen thread.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: