Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, August 19, 2011

Pines & Poinsettias

I was lucky enough to have a couple new recruits in July.  SU was having a promotion so as a perk I got the new set Pines & Poinsettias from the Holiday mini.  For this card I paired it with Holly Berry Bouquet DSP.  It matches so nicely and I really like the paper.  I colored the stamp with my markers and used my color spritzer on top.  I rounded the corners and sponged the edges.  My color combo is Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip.  I made a flower rosette with First Edition DSP.  I punched three scallop circles and inked the edges.  Then I crinkled them up to make them look a little distressed.  I added an Antique brad to the center.  The sentiment is from the retired set Warmest Regards.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: