Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, August 15, 2011

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek

Here's my first card with some new Holiday mini goodies.  I didn't order too many new sets but I just couldn't resist the new Stitched Stockings set.  This set coordinates with the Stocking Builder punch.  Making a super cute card is a snap!  I used this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoast - SC345.  My color combo is Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist and Whisper White.  The DSP is also new.  Its called Frostwood Lodge.  My sentiment is from the set Pennant Parade.  I stamped that on a strip punched with the scallop border punch.  I used a couple different embossing folders - Perfect Polka Dots and Snow Burst.  Snow Burst is a sneak peek from the Holiday mini also.  I think I'm going to get a lot of use from this folder.  I really prefer a small all over pattern in my embossing folders.  This one is great.  I think it will work for non Christmas cards too.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Angélique said...

It's just gorgeous! :)
Love your colorcombo and totally in love with the new stampset and punch :)

Diana said...

I just found your blog through a splitcoast link... love the whole thing. You may be my newest go to blog for ideas! I love your style. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cindy Beach said...

I just LOVE this! Great design and style.

Anonymous said...

Love your card and your blog...following you...would love for you to check out my blog...thanks
www.bethfesperman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, found you through Splitcoast. Great design and use of color.