Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch 130

I haven't played along with many challenges lately but the Sweet Sunday Sketch is one of my favorites.  I decided to give it a shot this week - SSSC130.  I used the new Stitched Stockings set again.  I punched these with the coordinating Stocking Builder punch.  The tops, toes and heels are all covered with Dazzling Diamonds.  With my last order I decided to try the Big Shot adhesive sheets.  I stuck the adhesive to some Whisper White and then punched them out.  I peeled the backing off the adhesive and then sprinkled on the Dazzling Diamonds.  I stuck really well.  I think I'll be doing glitter this way from now on!  My background is embossed with the Snow Burst folder.  The sentiment is from the set Petite Pairs and layered on a couple circle punches.  My color combo is Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: