Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Belated Birthday Button Buddies

I just love this new set called Button Buddies.  My problem is that I don't have buttons in all the colors I might want to use.  So, for this card I made my own.  I stamped the buttons with the set Button, Button and punched them with my circle punch.  I punched 5 or 6 more circles in each color and stacked them together.  I added some Baker's Twine and Crystal Effects to make them look like buttons.  I love these little snails.  They make a great belated birthday card.  I hate to admit it since I always have hundreds of cards on hand but sometimes I do send one a little late.  My greeting is from the new hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes.  I punched that with my oval punch and layered it on a scallop oval.  My color combo is Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Tempting Turquoise.  I added a couple die cut buttons for embellishment.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous! Love all the button elements; such a sweet card.

bonapartelady said...

Awesome idea about making your own buttons....gotta try that. Cute card!

Cindy Major said...

Your buttons are so nicely done that I thought they were real ones! I actually came over to your blog to figure out where those buttons were from... Very nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Снова не буду говорить следовать всех моих коллег, однако выше личный профессиональный подход к подобным проблемам состоит в следующем: с социофобией резаться не надо. Вообще. [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-telets/62-kak-zavoyevat-muzhchinu-teltsa.html]как завоевать мужчину тельца[/url]