Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, July 3, 2011

MDS Jamaica Digi Page

I've been slowly working on the scrapbook pages from our vacation last April.  I've got a handful done so I thought I'd post one today.  I made this page with My Digital Studio.  The paper and elements are from a kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs called Tropical Hideaway.  The stitched elements are from a recent SU download called Simple Stitches and Corners.  I love this download!  I've always really liked the look of stitching on my pages but dragging out the sewing machine is such a pain.  Now its soooo simple with MDS!  I love scrapping this way.  I had second thoughts about posting this page since there are dreaded bathing suit shots...UGH!  But, I really like how it turned out and I kept the picture of me pretty small...LOL.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: