Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, July 11, 2011

Just Add Cake Cupcake

I've got some good news and bad news.  My new catalog order arrives tomorrow!  That's the good news.  The bad news is I will have house guests and won't be able to play with my new stuff!  My husband and his family are very big Boston sports fans and the Stanley Cup is making an appearance in Lake Placid tomorrow.  So, lots of family in town and no time to fondle my lovely new things!  Here's a cute project to tide you over.  I promise the next card will be something from the new catalog!

This card uses the Just Add Cake DSP.  My colors are Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Blushing Bride.  My cupcake is stamped with the Create a Cupcake set and punched with the coordinating punch. I layered that on a circle punch and two fancy flower punches.  My sentiment is retired from the set Hugs & Wishes.  Finally I added some scallop ribbon.  This ribbon has polka dots on the other side.  I decided to go with the plain side.  I used my corner rounder punches also.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: