Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, July 29, 2011

Hello Doily in Crumb Cake

I was having a little creative block with this new background stamp - Hello Doily.  I really like the stamp but I was having a hard time coming up with cards I liked.  So, I checked out some other samples made with this set to get my creative juices flowing.  I found a great card on Stampin Connection.  I changed up the colors and used some different stamps but the basic layout is the same.  My color combo is Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is from the set Happy Greetings.  I punched this with a circle punch to make it my focal point.  I layered a couple edge punches; scallop border and pinking hearts along with some crochet trim.  I think I'm getting the hang of this stamp!  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Krista; I love this! Can't wait 'til we get this stamp in Australia.