Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pennant Parade Hello

I made this cute card last night.  I'm impatiently waiting for my new catalog order so I decided to play a little more with my preorder goodies.  I really like this set because it's great for lots of different occasions.  The sentiments are perfect.  My color combo is Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and Pink Pirouette.  I stamped and then punched the pennants with the coordinating punch.  I popped up the centers with dimensionals.  My background mat is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  I added a couple Itty Bitty buttons to embellish the pennants and finished it off with some Baker's Twine.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....I love those colors together.
Mom

Diane Van Horn said...

This card really POPS!! Love the color combo and the little buttons just make it special. TFS!!

Mary Brown said...

This is just such a FABULOUS card!