Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Catalog Goodies!

Yay!  I finally got a little time tonight to play with my new catalog goodies.  I'm really happy with all the things I got in my first order.  My wish list is still pretty long but I made a good start on it!  For this card I'm using my favorite set from the new catalog - Up, Up & Away.  I really love these cute hot air balloons.  My colors for this card are Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Concord Crush.  My background is embossed with a new folder called Houndstooth.  I also used a couple new embellishments.  The new ruffled In Color ribbon is very pretty.  I added a new In Color brad as well.  I used several punches  - circle, scallop circle and scallop ribbon.  The sentiment is also from the Up, Up & Away set.  I like that the set is a nice mixture of images and sentiments.  That makes it very useful...more bang for my buck!  Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Another beautiful card and layout for us to use. Thanks for providing us inspiration!

kwhite19 said...

Cute card! I tried the hot air balloon set today and really liked it. I love the look of the ruffled ribbon with the bow on the side!

Allison B said...

I love this! The colours are beautiful!