Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, July 15, 2011

Button Buddies

Here's my second project with my new catalog order.  For this card I used the set Button Buddies.  I stamped it 3 times in different colors and then cut out the individual layers.  I popped up each layer on dimensionals and added a button in the center.  This set is great because all the images have a spot to add a button.  I love to embellish with buttons so its perfect for me!  The background is made with the new letterpress plate called Fancy Fan.  This is the first letterpress I have tried.  It worked really well.  I think next time I'll use a lighter color, maybe more of a tone on tone.  Its a little overpowering on this card.  Lesson learned!  My color combo is Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz.  My sentiment is also new.  Its from the set Petite Pairs.  For punches I used circles and scallop circles.  I added some ruffled ribbon to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

kwhite19 said...

I love the color combo you used! I think the color for the letterpress looks fun on this card!