Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Christmas in July

I got this cute set as one of my freebies during Sale-a-Bration and hadn't used it yet.  I decided to pull it out this morning.  It's called Holiday Happiness.  I really like that there is a nice sentiment with the set.  Before we know it the Holiday Mini will be out and we'll all be working on Christmas cards!  I used some DSP from last year's mini called Candy Cane Christmas.  My color combo is Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Real Red and Blushing Bride.  I used my corner rounder punch on the bottom right corners of all my pieces.  I also added a strip punched with the scallop ribbon punch to anchor my focal image.  I didn't add any embellishments to this card.  I think the pattern paper is enough on its own.  And, this one will be easy to mail!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: