Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, July 25, 2011

Projects for Sharon's Workshop

I have a workshop coming up in a couple weeks.  These are the two projects I have planned.  I hope everyone likes them!
This is the second card I've made with the Hello Doily background stamp and I like this one much better.  I decided to use half the stamp instead of trying to fit the whole thing on a card.  My color combo is Marina Mist, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.  My greeting is from the set Petite Pairs.  I punched this with a circle punch and layered it on top of some crochet trim.  I punched a few flowers and added some pearl centers.  The bottom piece is embossed with the Houndstooth folder.
The second project was requested by the hostess.  You may recognize this from an earlier post.  I used the Field Flowers set on Crumb Cake cardstock.  For ink I used Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Old Olive.  I sponged the edges of my focal image to make it pop.  That's it...very simple and elegant.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

These are both gorgeous, Krista; I'm sure the workshop attendees will LOVE them!

Chrissy said...

I was admiring the Field Flowers card when you first posted it and now you add the beautiful doily card. I wasn't going to get it but I am now!! TFS!!

Cindy said...

Love the flowers,just brautiful.

Cindy said...

The flowers should be 'beautiful'!

sharon said...

Oh, these are lovely. The ladies at our workshop will be so pleased with these cards. Thank you so much, Krista. Can't wait!